Our next event for the Lodge will be coming up in December at Camp Long Lake, and its FREE!!! The event will be on December 9-10 and is done after dinner that Saturday.
Check out the LLD Flyer 2016 for more information, and how to apply.
We hope you can BE THERE!
It is time to sign up for fall conference. You can sign up two different ways.
Click on the flyer and submit to the council office, 2016 Fall Conference Flyer
OR Sign up online at this link.
Any questions or concerns, please contact our Activities Adviser John Rauenbuehler by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the OA Fall Conference Agenda 2016
Here is the OA Fall Conference Project List 2016
For those going through their Ordeal, check this page out!
If you are going to be at Conclave make sure you do a few things to be prepared for the event.
- Check out the Conclave page
- Make sure to sign up with the Lodge Facebook page to stay current
- Check your email for all the updated emails that were sent by Section C-7 and our Lodge
- Bring $$$ to spend at the Conclave Trading Post!
- Come ready to have fun and show off your Wag-O-Shag Spirit
We can’t wait to see you at Conference on the night of Friday, April 22nd. Currently we have 97 registered for the event, and 15 more volunteers that are committed to come up to help for the weekend.
For any questions on the event make sure to contact our Lodge Adviser, Brad Singer, at email@example.com or 262-442-5652 (call or text).
On March 21st the Onatah Chapter will be hosting a Culver’s Night in Mukwonago. On April 4th the River Trails Chapter will be hosting their own Culver’s Night in Oconomowoc.
Make sure to stop in and help support the Lodge.
Spring conference is approaching. Please make sure to sign up at the Council office or online.
Sign Up Online
Camp Long Lake is currently applying for summer camp employment. One of the best jobs on staff is the opportunity to be the summer chief representing the Wag-O-Shag Lodge on behalf of the summer staff. This position is a full time position and is suggested that the person applying is at least 16 years of age, but preferred closer to 18 year of age. The job description is as follows:
- Coordinate and verify list of candidates attending summer camp (Sunday check-in)
- Organize the ceremonies and make sure they run successfully
- Promote for volunteers to assist in program (torch barriers, Brotherhood testers, etc.)
- Oversee the preparations for ceremonies at the bowls
- Coordinate service projects with Camp Ranger
- Prepare forms for camp necessary for OA program (handouts for Ordeals, promotional material, etc.)
- Ensure with the Camp Director and Business Manager that all Trading Post materials are in stock
- Work with ceremonies and dance teams are prepared for camp
- Coordinate ordeal logistics and manage volunteers
- Inventory and maintain costuming and regalia.
- Visit with each Potawatomi Unit Leader to review Troop OA membership, OA Troop representation and promote upcoming Lodge events.
- Coordinate Brotherhood testing for candidates.
- Recruit and schedule a minimum of 2 Elangomats for all weeks of summer camp.
- Maintain inventory of OA materials
- Collect new Ordeal member information, and Brotherhood information and submit to Lodge
- All other duties assigned by the Camp Director and Program Director
If you are intererested make sure to apply by CLICKING HERE.
You can also contact the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262-442-5652.